Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sugar COOKIES







This evening, after Ben went to bed, the boys and I made Grandma's sugar cookies. It's our newest tradition for Valentine's Day! Landon was helping me at first dumping the ingredients in the mixing bowl. Lukas wondered in the kitchen next and was helping me with everything. He didn't want to bake cookies at first, but saw Landon and I having fun in the kitchen and wanted to join in. I'm so glad that he did because he was a GREAT assistant. At one point, he said "Hey Mommy, we're just like Cake Boss". He makes me laugh! Landon pooped out on us after he decorated a couple cookies, but Lukas helped me till the end. He told me that he had so much fun baking cookies. Lukas made all the icing and also helped with cutting the cookies out and putting them on the cookie sheets. I'm really impressed with Lukas' help today. Great job, buddy! Your cookies turned out wonderful:D

No comments: