Friday, February 25, 2011

Cub Scout update


Lukas had a blue and gold banquet on Sunday and I'm just getting around to posting this. It was a spaghetti dinner for a celebration of their pack. Ben couldn't make it because he had to go to bed for work, so I asked my mom and sister to go. The food was great and they also had an awards ceremony. Lukas earned his TIGER CUB badge and COLLECTING belt loop! He was super excited and asked me right away if I'd sew his badge on that night.

Throughout the year, he has earned a bunch of beads (black, orange, and white) for den activities, family activities, and go see it. Months ago, he also earned his BOBCAT badge and GOOD MANNERS belt loop. For the rest of this year, we get to work on electives. Lukas really enjoys scouts. We're so proud of our tiger cub!

No comments: