Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Lukas lost tooth #2




While we were eating dinner tonight, Lukas kept saying "Ow!" His 2nd tooth that has been loose for 3 weeks was hanging on by a thread. I told him that it was coming out tonight. I kept asking him if I could pull it out and he said "NO". I went into the bathroom and grabbed a tissue. I went back in to the living room and asked him if I could wiggle it and very quickly and gently pulled it out. He went to wiggle it and I said 'Lukas, it's right here". He said "OH"! I asked him if it hurt and he said "no." He didn't even cry this time. He just looked at me and said "Am I bleeding? I can taste blood." I ran and got him a cold wash cloth to bite down on for a while. Maybe now he'll trust me when I ask him if I can pull any of his future teeth.

After he finished dinner, he ran up to his room and got his tooth bear and shoved his tiny tooth in the little tooth pocket. He said "Mommy, you have to get a picture"... Yes, of course I do!

No comments: