Sunday, April 25, 2010

One sick child


Saturday evening around 7:30 Lukas was complaining about his stomach hurting. Exactly 3 minutes later, he threw up all over the living room floor. My poor boy was standing there in shock. I took him and put him in the bathroom and told him if he had to do it again to do it in the toilet. Landon rushed in to tell me that there was a mess on the floor. I told Lukas to stay in the bathroom until I had everything cleaned up. When I went back into the bathroom, Lukas looked up at me and said "Mommy, I don't like this feeling." I never felt so helpless as a mother. After I got everything cleaned up, I got Lukas situated on the couch. Shortly after, more came up. This is the second time that Lukas has vomited and the first time that he has ever been this sick. He has no energy and has been lying around in our bed watching cartoons and dozing off here and there. Our poor baby boy...we hope he feels better soon!

No comments: