Sunday, April 18, 2010

Lazy weekend


This weekend it rained and the weather dropped down into the 30's....brrrrr! Lukas had his soccer game early Saturday morning and it was freezing. Ben had to take Landon to the truck. Lukas walked over and told me that he wanted to go home. We left the game 15 minutes early. When we got home, Landon crawled up on the couch with me and we took a little nap together. Landon hasn't been napping the last few weeks, but it was just one of those days. I could have crawled in bed under the nice warm sheets and stayed there all day. Today (Sunday), Lukas and I went to Sunday School and Church. When we got home, I made grilled cheese and tomato soup for lunch. That really hit the spot on another cold day. Now we are just hanging at home keeping warm. We can't wait for the weather to get nice and warm again. 
 

No comments: