Monday, April 12, 2010

Afternoon with Nanny




This afternoon, the boys and I rode with my mom and Jade to Derek's barn. Well her barn now. It was an interesting trip on the way. Lukas decided to go through the diaper bag and found the bottle of sunscreen. My mom and I looked at each other and I looked back and Lukas was rubbing it all over his hands and face. I don't even know why he did it, nor did he. Needless to say, when we arrived he was complaining about his right eye burning. He had been rubbing his eye after he put lotion on his hands. My mom took him into Derek's Aunt Virgina's house and had to flush his eye out with cold water. I don't think he'll ever do that again. Ahh...kids. 

The boys had so much fun running in the fields. Sure enough Jade rubbed her head in something muddy and very stinky. Why do dogs like to do this? Anyway, Lukas spotted train tracks below the barn, so we lead them down to walk on the train tracks. Lukas thought it was so much fun. Landon was having so much fun trying to keep up with Jade. We had a great Sunday afternoon:-)

No comments: