Monday, September 27, 2010

LOOSE Tooth!

After the boys brushed their teeth, I did my nightly examination check. While I was flossing Lukas' teeth, his bottom middle tooth shifted! To make sure I wasn't seeing things, I touched it with my finger and sure enough it's wiggling. I said "Lukas, you have a loose tooth!" His eyes got really big and a huge grin grew across his face and he immediately started jumping up and down with excitement. He said "YAY! I have a loose tooth." Landon was just standing there watching and taking all of this in. He then looked at me and said "Mommy, my toof is loose!" I started laughing because it was just so darn cute. Lukas quickly told him "No, No...you have to be six years old to lose a tooth." Once Lukas was finished looking at his tooth, he raced upstairs and dug his tooth fairy bear out of the toy box and had to put it on his dresser. He had to call my mom and sister to tell them about his tooth. They asked him what he thought the tooth fairy will leave and he said "$100.00!" Then said, no I mean "$1,600.00". He had me laughing so hard. It was a very eventful evening and many precious memories I'll always cherish! We shall see how long it will take before his tooth falls out. Lukas thinks 2 days! I never thought he'd be so excited about losing a tooth:-) Oh my, my baby is starting to lose his baby teeth! I must admit, I have mixed emotions at this point:-(



No comments: