Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Our Anniversary!


Today, Ben and I celebrate our 3rd anniversary. 

When I got home from work, Ben had a dozen roses in a vase and and another vase full of fall flowers with a beautiful card. On top of that, he also had dinner made. Wow! I couldn't have asked for more. We both have Thursday, Friday and Saturday off and it's going to be great to spend the next few days together. 

Ben made plans for his mom to watch the kids tomorrow night and we'll go out to dinner. I'm really looking forward to the alone time. We don't get much of this time anymore and we take advantage of it when we have the opportunity.


Dear Ben,
You're my friend,
my companion,
through good times and bad
my friend,
my buddy,
through happy and sad
beside me you stand,
beside me you walk
you're there to listen,
you're there to talk
with happiness,
with smiles,
with pain and tears,
I know you'll be there throughout the years.

I love you with all my heart. Thank you for being so wonderful~Kelly







No comments: