Sunday, October 25, 2009

Glass/Cevario Wedding











Yesterday was the big day! Kristy and Mike tied the knot. Everything turned out perfect and the wedding was absolutely beautiful. We are all so proud of Lukas. He did fantastic! Everybody at the wedding thought he was super cute. Kristy let him ride in the limo and he was thrilled. This was his second time to ride in a limo and he's only 5...Spoiled...LOL! It was so great to spend the weekend with the family and make new memories. Here's a few photos from the evening. I'll send everyone a Shutterfly album soon. 

CONGRATULATIONS KRISTY & MIKE!!

Lastly, I want to say how much I love you, Ben. You were absolutely wonderful this weekend. You stayed with Landon while Lukas and I ran around the last few days. 
[He ended up leaving the wedding reception at 7:30 to take Landon home – we missed you guys!]. Thanks for everything, Babe. I love and cherish you so much. Mwah!


No comments: