Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Bath Dropz







Landon and I were out shopping today and when we were at Michael's I found bath dropz. They used to be called bath tints when Lukas was younger. The are color dots that you drop in the water and they make vibrant colors. Lukas loved these when he was younger and I thought Landon would enjoy them too since he loves bath-time. It sure was a big hit with both boys tonight. Lukas thought it was SO COOL! We even did experiments to make different colors. Lukas was more excited than when did this when he was about 2 years old. 

Landon got out of the tub first and said "Pee". I looked at him and said "in the potty". I got him the stool and sure enough he got up on it and started to pee! I couldn't believe it. Lukas and I were so excited. Of course he had to flush the toilet when he was done. He's been flushing the toilet for a least a month now. Lukas taught him how to do this so he would flush for him. We always have to watch what he puts in the toilet. I really wasn't going to start training him until he was 2, but we're all surprised that he did it by himself. Great job Landon!

No comments: