Monday, January 12, 2009

News

This past Saturday, we decided to look at trading my car in since my lease is up in May. That afternoon, I drove home my new 2009 Colbalt after being at the dealership for 4 hours. We got a good deal and I did not lease this time, nor will I ever again. I am so glad to be out of that and weight has lifted from my shoulders now that it's over. So, my new car is a blue/green color and has black interior (which is great because of the boys). And, as super plus, it has a factory remote starter! This surprise came at the very end when I was signing the papers. 

Landon also has been taking one or two steps on his own! He does really good until he starts laughing, which is every time, then loses balance. Also last week, Ben called me at work to tell me that Landon has learned how to clap. Every time we say "yeah" he puts his hands together and smiles and claps. He also loves to give "high fives". It's really cute! 

I've been working with Lukas on his lowercase identification and he knows all but 2 letters. He really only didn't know 7 letters, which wasn't as bad as I thought from the report card grade, but I started working with him and he's doing great. This week we are going to start teaching him how to tie his shoes. This should be fun!




1 comment:

Erica :o) said...

Yay for you! I know that you really wanted a new car. Hope youo love it! I love the bunk beds. Lukas and Landon will have so much fun sharing them soon. Miss you all!

Hugs!
Erica:)