Monday, January 5, 2009

Lukas' 1st report card



Lukas went back to school today after being off for 2 weeks for Christmas vacation. When I got home from work, he showed me his first report card. I was overly excited and a bit nervous. Ben and I were very pleased with Lukas' accomplishments. I was just extremely excited since this was his first report card...another milestone! I scanned it for everyone to see. As you'll notice, we have to work with him on his lowercase letter identification. I'm so glad that they sent this home so we know how they are doing in class. I also scanned a Christmas artwork project that is very neat.  

1 comment:

Erica :o) said...

SO Cute!!! I love the handprint picture. We miss you guys! Give me a call sometime on your way home from work. We're back in SC now!