Friday, September 5, 2008

1st Day of School



Today was Lukas' 1st day of pre-kindergarden. He is attending the same school as last year, Cardinal Madia Academy, and is back in class with most of the same children as last year. He was really excited about going back. He didn't even give me any trouble about going to bed. This year he starts earlier (8:30 – 11:00), Ben will drop him off and pick him up just like last year since I'll be at work. Ben said that since today was the first day, they let the parents walk the children into their class and Lukas didn't want him to. He wanted to wait like they always do for the teacher to take them in. He said "I'm a big boy"! Now if this was me, I would have probably been crying...haha. Here are a couple pictures Ben took for me since I was working.

1 comment:

Erica :o) said...

I can't believe how big Lukas is! That is so exciting that he's starting school. I'm sure he'll do great. They are both super cute!