Thursday, April 28, 2011

Crossing Over



Tonight was Lukas's crossing over ceremony. Lukas is now ranked as a wolf!

Ben wasn't able to go since he had work, so just the boys and I went. I didn't get many pictures because I was involved in the process of the ceremony. The Cubmaster went down the line and took off the boys tiger neckerchiefs and the parents would tie the wolf neckerchief around them. I am so proud of everything Lukas accomplished this year.

I also stayed afterwards for the committee meeting and I volunteered to be Assistant Den Leader for the Wolves next year. I'm really looking forward to it. Even though the den meetings may be done for this year, we have a lot planned with our pack this Summer. Next month, we'll be going family camping at Camp Agawam. We are all excited about it!

No comments: