Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Trick OR Treat







Tonight, we went to Trick or Treat night in Leechburg. Lukas was overly excited. He went as an army soldier. Landon was sleeping when I got home from work, so he was a "bundle of joy". He didn't want to put his costume on. It took me a good twenty minutes to get him ready. He was a cowboy this year. This was the same costume Lukas wore a few years ago. I love this coat my mom made. I just really wish he wouldn't have fallen asleep because he would have been more himself and enjoyed the trick or treating. He did OK, but was very backward and was attached to my hip. I didn't get good pictures of Landon because he wouldn't corporate, but Lukas' pics didn't turn out too bad. His face paint wore off quickly because he said his face was itchy. We had fun and the boys got LOTS of CANDY...too much! Thanks to all of our family for the BIG BAGS! We love you all.

No comments: