Monday, August 2, 2010

An Evening @ PNC Park










Tonight, my Mom and I took the boys to the Pirates VS Reds baseball game at PNC Park. This was the first game ever for the boys and the first time for me to go to PNC Park. It's amazing! It was absolutely gorgeous at night. Our seats were right by third base. Lukas didn't feel very well when we first got there. He was actually begging to go home before the first inning was over. He said that his belly hurt. I got them a couple drinks and cracker jacks and told him to let me know if this made him feel better. After the third inning, he was LOVING it! He was clapping, cheering and dancing. We think that he might have felt a little sick from the heat...it was SO HOT! Landon did really well too. He got a little antsy, so my mom stayed with Lukas and I took Landon for a walk around the stadium for a couple innings. Landon really got a kick out of "Parrot". He couldn't stop watching him. During the 3rd and 6th inning, they shoot shirts from a canon, but we didn't catch any. Lukas was super bummed. Oh well, they still got a kick out of it. They both had a lot of fun and we made great memories. Thanks so much Uncle John for the tickets!! Luv Ya:-)

No comments: