Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day





This Mother's Day was absolutely wonderful! When I got up, Lukas greeted me with this big, loud "Happy Mother's Day" and gave me a BIG hug. He also gave me the most cherishable gift that he made in school. His teacher had a gift wrapped in tissue with a card he made taped on top. I opened it up to find a book of coupons of stuff that he was going to do, a laminated test that he took about me (I was laughing so hard that I almost peed myself), laminated artwork, and a book, "My mom and I", with six pages of stories that he wrote and drew pictures to go with each story. It really made my day! Mother's Day is much more meaningful when your child understands it. Every year gets better than the last. I went to church myself and when I got home, Ben and the boys took me to Texas Roadhouse for a late lunch. They even took a picture of us in honor of Mother's Day and is suppose to email it to me. I'll post it when I get it. I am so blessed to have two HANDSOME, WONDERFUL boys that I love more than anything in this world! Thanks for all the hugs and kisses today. I love you both so much!! And Benjamin, words can't explain how much I appreciate my new camera lens. You're the absolute best and so thankful to have you as my husband. Thanks for a great weekend Mother's Day Weekend. LOVE YOU ALL!!

No comments: