Friday, July 3, 2009

Swimming Lessons




Lukas finished his last day of swimming lessons today. He had been going the last two weeks. Ben and Landon were taking him everyday from 11:00 – 12:00. Ben didn't get to watch Lukas very much because Landon wanted to go in the pool too. Ben would put a little swimmer on him and let him play around in the pool instead of chasing him around for the hour. I was able to go today since I had off. He did so well today and I'm so proud of him. Ben stayed home with Landon and I got some videos and photos. Lukas went down the big slide, three times in a row, all by himself, but I didn't get this on video. The lifeguard told me that he did so well that they wanted to move him up to the next group, but there wasn't enough room. At the end of the lesson they sat in a circle and went over the "pool rules" and handed out treat bags and their certificates. I may put him in another session this year.


No comments: