Sunday, April 12, 2009

HaPpY EASTER!








This morning started off great. The boys woke up around 8:30 and found their easter baskets. Landon's  basket was sitting right in front of the toy box and he didn't even notice it right away. Lukas took a little while to find his. Ben and I had to use the "hot & cold game" to steer him in the right direction. It was a lot of fun. He was very surprised when he looked behind the shower curtain. I took Lukas to Sunday School for 9:30, then came home to get Ben and Landon for the 11:00 church service. After church, we came home for a couple hours to put Landon down for a nap, then we headed out again at 2:30 to have dinner at my grandparents house. At 5:30 the boys and I headed out to my dad's place for a couple hours. It was a very fun-filled packed day. I'm totally exhausted=] HaPpY EaSteR EvErYoNe!!


No comments: