Tuesday, August 12, 2008

AVH Idlewild Day!







On Sunday, we went to Idlewild and Soakzone for my moms work picnic. Sunday, was also Ben's birthday. It was a great day and everyone had a blast. Landon was awake almost the entire day, I think he may have took two 20 minute naps. He rode the marry-go-round twice, he loved it. After lunch, we took Lukas to Soakzone (the waterpark). He was having a blast until Ben, Kristy, Lee Ann, Ashlynn and I all decided to ride this raft (enclosed) tube slide. Lukas rode with Kristy and did not like it at all, he was very scared. We had a wonderful day, but by the time we got home we were all exhausted. Here are some pictures from the day.

Also, last Friday, Lukas finished up his swimming lessons and he passed! He really enjoyed going and learned so much. Landon's 2nd tooth broke through also that evening.

3 comments:

yashuwa said...

Peace be with you.

Jim Ramaley said...

Hi (probable) cousin!
I ran across your blog while doing some searching on Remaleys. I am retired, live in Gettysburg, and research the descendants of my 5th great grandfather, Ambrose Remeli. Check out my blog at www.ramaley.org. I have several Benjamin Remaleys -- maybe even you if your father is Paul. I'll be happy to attach a chart showing your ancestry. Looking forward to hearing from you. jramaley (at) comcast.net

Erica :o) said...

Hey Kelly!
It looks like ya'll had a great day! Landon looks so big!! Sorry I haven't called...I am majorly sleep deprived. Avery has her first ear infection and has been on medicine since Thurday but we have been up all night every night. By all night I mean 12 a.m.- 2:30 a.m. then 4:30 a.m. til now! Give me a call soon if you get a chance. Anyway I love the pictures!