Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day





Landon's treats for his
Pre-K class & teacher!




Lukas is going to town
filling out his Valentines!




Mommy's bundle of flowers from Daddy. He wanted to get me white lilies like I had in my wedding bouquet, but they didn't have them. He settled for the stargazers. Luv my husband!


He had Landon with him and my little mommy's boy pick out a dozen roses from him. LOL! Too cute:)








I love fresh flower in the house!






Happy Valentine's Day!

Lukas picked out airplane valentines & Landon chose tattoo valentines! They had a lot of fun with it this year. Landon did really well writing his own name. He still writes really big and we're trying to work with him. It's difficult for us since he is left handed and we are right handed. We were hoping that he would of switched over this year, but it looks like we have a lefty for sure.

This was a very big Valentine's Day for us! Lukas got his first phone call at the house. A girl, Nicole, from his class called and they talked on the phone for an hour and a half. We didn't really know how to handle this. He's our baby and he's starting to get phone calls. Scary! I think we are going to have to have the talk with him sooner than we thought. Oh my! The joys of being a parent.

Needless to say, this was a very rememberable Valentine's Day at the Remaley household.








No comments: